Building on the success of previous years, the 7th Annual IoT Security Foundation Conference is a one-day event that has grown a loyal global following from the IoT stakeholder communities.
IoTSF have built a reputation for delivering high-calibre conference programmes by providing a holistic view of the threat landscape, showcasing real world examples of fit-for-purpose security implementation and educating delegates on the tools available to build secure, buy secure and be secure.
IoTSF encourages diversity and enables inclusivity; we invite you to submit proposals on any subject matter which you feel is important, interesting or relevant across a number of IoT security related themes.
Conference attendees will be interested in business, technical, operational, educational and policy related themes such as:
- Real-world case studies
- Updates on the latest attacks and how to avoid them
- Building/engineering secure products and/or systems
- Testing IoT products – defending against common attacks
- Specifying fit for purpose security when purchasing
- Maintaining security
- Achieving resilience throughout the lifecycle
- Emerging research or intelligence
- Ethical hacking of IoT systems
- Ethical design for security and privacy
- Practical “how to’s” (or how not to…)
- Plus other areas within the IoT Security ecosystem